The YOKOMINE METHOD is a very well-known Japanese educational method specialising in children under the age of 6 years old. With a history spanning more than 40 years, the YOKOMINE METHOD is used in over 380 schools throughout Japan.
Since 2012, the YOKOMINE METHOD, through YOKOMINE Preschool & Kindergarten, has been present in Indonesia in Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara, nurturing and caring many happy children and satisfied parents with its amazing results.
Due to overwhelming enquiries and requests from those living outside of the Kelapa Gading area, and to share this astounding experience to children and parents alike, the YOKOMINE METHOD is starting its expansion throughout Indonesia under the banner: “PROJECT Y.I.”.
The Yokomine Method in Indonesia has been specifically adapted and improved upon to suit the socio-cultural norms, necessities and demands of children in Indonesia.
Join us and become a PROJECT Y.I. Member!
We invite those who…
- … are interested in starting and managing their own preschool and kindergarten, and after-school course;
- … already own and manage a preschool and kindergarten and are interested in implementing the Yokomine Method, and an after-school course;
- … can communicate in Bahasa Indonesia and English well, fluently and actively;
- … can communicate in Japanese well, fluently and actively.
As a PROJECT Y.I. Member, you will continually and regularly receive guidance and training on all matters relating to teaching approach, learning materials and operational management.
Please send the below to < firstname.lastname@example.org >:
- Covering Letter/ Personal Statement (please state your opinion with regards to early childhood education and reason in adopting the YOKOMINE METHOD)
- Curriculum Vitae
- (the above two documents will become the basis of our selection; therefore, we request that all information is provided clearly, completely and truthfully);
- Photocopy of highest education diploma;
- Photocopy of KTP;
- 2 recent (within the last 3 months) coloured passport-size photos (4 x 6 cm).
Copyright © 2011 PT. Bina Rasa Karya. All rights reserved.